1.3

DO NOT do business with this place. They will steal your money.

I met my deductible and my insurance was covering 100% and they still made me pay $1500 upfront. Outrageous. The only mistake I made was not finding this website sooner. Stay far far away.

Reporting him to the board asap.

They disconnected their phones and deleted the website. They owe me money!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with McCullough Spinal Care. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about McCullough Spinal Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare McCullough Spinal Care to other companies on our site.

Comments

thank you for this read . I prepaid $550.00 as well for 10 visits and have not used this balance up .

I could not reach their number or receive messages after my October 2015 visit. Was unaware they were planning to transition to Oregon state.

This information was made available by calling and speaking with a next door business vendor at Henderson location. Filing complaint ASAP.

to Anonymous Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1343706

This same thing happened to me! They owe me more than $1200 for unused services.

I filled a complaint with the health review board but they came back and said there was nothing they could do. I went out to the office several times and tried to get some clarity. I never saw Dr. Ed after Oct./Nov.

but did speak to his wife who was VERY rude. This is very disappointing and terrible!